Removing the soil or dust that layered on the floor is mopping or cleaning. Cleaning the floor is one of the highest priority works for most of the people in India. Cleaning the floor removes the dirt, stains, sand from the floor, which can cause allergies. Cleaning adds beauty to the floor and makes the environment sanitary.
People use mops as the easiest tool to clean the floor. Spin mops are the more easiest and convenient way to sanitary the floor. It consists of two portions – spin mop and bucket. Firstly, fill the water and cleaning liquid in the bucket. Now, place the wash stick in the bucket and apply the force to rotate. This mop stick has a high capacity to absorb the water. The handle is adjustable and easy to maintain while cleaning.
In this article, let us see the features, tips, pros, and cons of buying the best spin mop.
Features of the spin mop:
Spin mop uses to wipe in all types of floors like tiled, wooden, or textured. The following are the features:
Fibre: Most of the wash stick contains a microfiber or yacht type of fibre for cleaning for longer life.
Usage time: Most of the mops last for 2 years. It makes cleaning easy and effective.
Bucket: The bucket contains an in-built wringer that makes the cleaning process easy.
Spinning mode: You can spin to 180 or 360 degrees as per your requirement.
Wheels: for easy transportation, wheels are present in few models.
Tips for buying the best spin mop:
- Check for the durability of the device.
- Ensure the device must work on your flooring.
- Check for the microfiber technology for effective cleaning.
- Ensure to choose a 360-degree spinning head so that it can clean the toughest gap under the furniture.
- Choose a handle made of stainless steel for higher durability and grip.
- Look for an additional refill so you can use it for a longer time.
- Look for the bucket with wheels and handle for easy lifting and transportation.
- It requires less manual effort compared to manual squeezing the stick head.
- Very convenient to use and transport from one place to another.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- It requires less amount of water to sanitary the floor.
- It is versatile to use compared to normal sticks.
- The user needs to bend to clean and rinse the cloth or fibre while cleaning with a normal cloth or stick. The spin mop does not require any such actions.
- It is a little expensive when compared to a normal wash stick as the spin mop contains a bucket and comes with spinning technology.
- On using regularly, the cleaning head needs to replace.
The spin mop is getting familiar in India, for its versatility, durability, and easy to use functions. There are many cheaper quality products available in the market. Therefore, ensure to buy a durable product even if the price is a little high compared to others.