more gifts given by God.
21. an eager son making breakfast cookies with me
22. enough wholesome ingredients to bake said cookies
23. weekend rain
24. weekend garden chores
25. husband home for the weekend
26. hugs & kisses-given
27. hugs & kisses-accepted
28. couch-time with whole family
29. mechanic-abilities of hubby to fix my rig
30. tears of sadness as hubby left, yet again—it means we love each other a lot!
31. God’s ever-listening & ever-patient love—as we cry out in prayer
32. family prayer time huddled together in kitchen, hands clasped tight while tears silently stream down faces—it means we love God the most & await His divine directions in our lives
33. painful yearning for our family to be together under one roof
34. trials of being separated while our source of income and residence are in two different states—yes, it too is a gift
35. strength from God to meet each day (and night)