36. these hands,
holding not only giant strawberries,
but also my heart…home for a long weekend
37. same man,
going on a 2-hour-mamma’s-not-allowed hike,
with the little man
38. my fellas having a great time in the woods
39. 50 pounds of strawberries, processed and in freezer
40. ability to buy and transport said berries
41. neighbor who rode along to pick-up berries and share friendship
42. a grandma’s weekend visit
43. hearing her read aloud to her grandson
44. sunshine making an appearance today!
45. family horseback ride yesterday
46. hubby maneuvering a green horse (and its novice rider) out of a few branch-filled, fear-tainted situations
47. countryside view opened up at the end of the Oregon deep woods trail (we could see the strawberry farm & beyond!)
48. this Simple Country Girl has a need for speed atop a galloping steed–she got it–yeehaw!
49. those big ole hands shown above, held my hands many times in prayer
50. — hands also shared popcorn
51. — hands also tickled his son (and his wife)
52. — hands held my hands & touched my face many times in love
hear me say,
What amazing gifts You give to me
and my precious family!
Thank you Lord for all
the wondrous gifts of this weekend,
those I recognized
and those only You recognized.
Time together with my family intact