“He traced a line in the dirt with his toe. ‘This is a battlefield. Has been since Cain killed Abel. And don’t let it get complicated. Gray it ain’t. It’s black and white. Good versus evil. You might as well choose sides right now.'”
“Because of the war, he explained, they could see things as they truly are. The promise of Christ is therefore all the more real and desired.”
How then shall we live
may see God’s
shining light? And
turn to Him
more. As a
Believer you shall
give as you received –
extend a hug
or make a gift
of a good deed
secret. And for
those whom you cannot
cannot see –
take to bended knee…
so the promise of Christ
is therefore all
the more real
1. Where will you spend eternity?
2. How do you know for certain?
3. If heaven is your destination, how will you get there?
4. If you don’t know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but ya wanna, leave a note below.
1 Corinthians 2:9
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard…
the things which God has prepared
for those who love Him.”
(1) 1st quote: Charles Martin. Thunder and Rain. New York: Hatchette Book Group. 2012
(2) 2nd quote: Eric Metaxas. Bonhoeffer. Nashville: Thomas Nelson. 2010
(poem & image by SimplyDarlene)